SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for an internship in the sports industry? The Premier Collegiate League is seeking two exceptional internship candidates for the upcoming season..
The PCL wants to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing a quality product that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
- Sports Information Director
- League Statistician
Approximately 10 weeks, during the summer (5/26/22 – 8/6/2022).
Our internship programs can provide up to 400 hours of hands on, real world, on the job, sports industry experience.
Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina. Our teams are located in Virginia Beach, VA; Edenton, NC; Tarboro, NC and Manteo, NC. The league’s office is located in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
There will be some travel between our team’s home towns during the season. Interns are required to provide their own transportation to and from games and other assigned duties, therefore they should have a dependable vehicle available for their use throughout the internship. Travel related expenses for mileage, gas, meals, and lodging are paid by the league.
- College Credit for Course Internship Requirements
- Travel Expenses – see “Travel” above
Interested In Joining Our Organization?
Internships with the Tidewater Summer League require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong analytic skills, communication skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- A passion for both baseball and the fan experience
To be considered for an internship in the Premier Collegiate League, please send us an email letting us know your name, what college your attending, your major, your hometown and which position you are interested in*.
*PLEASE NOTE: Do not send resume or any attachments with your first email, as it will likely end up in our spam folder or quarantined as potential malware. Thank you.
We will respond via email and at that time request any additional information, such as resumes, references, etc.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering spending your summer with us.